[nfbcs] Opposing Freedom Scientific's signedBrailleDriverInitiative

Chris Westbrook westbchris at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 03:02:32 UTC 2009

Well, at least when I tried it last, Window Eyes was much less responsive
with my braille display than Jaws, and they didn't seem to have anything
equivalent to the flash messages in Jaws, which allows Jaws to display short
quick messages on the braille display, such as hte title of a window, on
command without taking up needed braille display room at other times.