[nfbcs] Windows 7

qubit lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 23 13:11:11 UTC 2009

I haven't tried it but wouldn't think that would be a priority for
Microsoft.    I am wondering how early in the process you can turn on
Narrator.

For that matter, when you are in narrator, how do you get focus on a
specific control so you can select it?  I turn on narrator when jaws dies,
which before now has been a problem -- hopefully jaws 11 will fix it.
But while narrator does read the screen I am finding it difficult to do
anything useful with it. Comments welcom.
Are there other commands besides control+shift+enter to speak the current
position of the cursor and control+shift+spacebar to speak the current
window?
TIA
--le