[nfbcs] Getting access to BIOS settings

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 28 15:48:08 UTC 2009

hi,

the only thing that came close a good five years ago was a pci card you
install and connect a serial cable.
i guess you needed another machine or device to read what the card was
sending.
i never saw or had one and forgot what it was called.
sure would be nice if something like navigator or elequence was built into
the rom chips.

Bryan Schulz