[nfbcs] Notetaker Reviews

Harold & Linda Snider hlsnider at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 16 23:29:16 UTC 2009

Joe,

I left a voice mail message on your phone but am not sure you received it.
The BrailleSense can be purchased on PayPal if that helps.  I didn't realize
that I had PayPal until I did some checking.  If you are interested, let me
know, the guy who wanted it couldn't get his money together.  No surprise.
Thanks,
Linda Snider