[nfbcs] Notetakers vs. netbooks

Nancy Coffman nancylc at sprynet.com
Sun Sep 20 01:56:36 UTC 2009

One of the advantages of a note taker is that they are up and running the
second you turn them on with no boot time.  If you prefer a Braille
keyboard, that is another advantage of a notetaker but some people don't use
one.  If you don't need the fast boot and you prefer a standard keyboard, I
think netbooks are a good, frugal alternative.

Nancy Coffman