[nfbcs] Storage Query

slery slerythema at insightbb.com
Sun Sep 20 04:41:14 UTC 2009

I just bought a 1T WD My Book at Sams Club yesterday and it was $98.

You might want to consider redundancy for your backups in case one drive
fails. The rule about the off-site/internet backup services is that it is a
way to keep a copy of your important stuff in a separate place from the
original. The idea is that you would still have a back up in case of fire or
flood. Another option is keeping a second drive that you update at least
frequently in a safety deposit box or purchase a safe for your home that is
fire and water proof.

These are just some things to consider and it all depends on how valuable
the data is to you.

Cindy