[nfbcs] JAWS problem in IE

Stanzel, Susan - Kansas City, MO susan.stanzel at kcc.usda.gov
Mon Sep 21 12:09:51 UTC 2009

Hi Listers,

I have recently installed JAWS 10 at my work. More frequently than ever before when I bring up the computer in the morning JAWS reports the status of the message and the message as blank. The screen is maximized. I first tried bringing JAWS down and bringing it back up. That does not help. Finally I restart the computer. Usually this fixes the problem, but this is very annoying. It is not like my home computer, the Gov is taking care of me and it might take as long as 7 minutes to shutdown and restart. Have any of you had this problem?

Susie Stanzel