[nfbcs] Desktop Texting Applications

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 9 20:18:11 UTC 2010

Pete, I note that you sent your concern to our lists but not directly to the
folks who may have some sway here - Dr. Maurer, Mark Riccobono, and others
directly involved. Since I am sure this was an oversight and that you and
Mary want something good to come from this, I will copy them here.

Warmly,

Gary

P.S. Have you set your hand to writing something about the Living History
meeting for me? I think it would be most helpful for the Monitor and am
intrigued personally by what the group is attempting.