[nfbcs] New member saying hello

adrijana prokopenko adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 19:46:05 UTC 2010

Hi to all,

I just joined this list, so thought to write and introduce myself. My
name is Adrijana and I am not a computer expert, but work as a teacher
of English in Macedonia. I am a lady of 31, but thought to join this
list as well, hoping that I can benefit out of it and increase my
knoledge about computers. I would also enjoy making new friends and
corresponding and chatting with them, so if you would like to write me
back off list, feel free to do so. My email address is:
adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com
Have a great day.

 Adrijana