[nfbcs] Device needed to help a client communicate who can't talk

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sat Aug 21 21:20:59 UTC 2010

There is a bunch of stuff in the adaptive and augmentative
communication AAC area.  Don't know how usable they are by blind
persons though, computer based, dedicated devices, and stuff is
c0oming out on iPad etc.

Dave

p.s  Somebody in your state's general rehab agency might be able to help.

                         David Andrews:  dandrews at visi.com
Follow me on Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/dandrews920