[nfbcs] Videos and buffering.

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Wed Dec 22 14:46:30 UTC 2010

I tried this site from a high speed connection and tried another test that I have some reason to trust.  This site reported a very low speed that I feel fairly
certain is not correct based upon my own download experience.  Another reported 54 MBPS which is within the realm of possibility but probably a best case
scenario.  This site reported 576KBPS, though, and the number didn't change much with repeated tests.  I could have missed something, but I wonder if it is
tuned somehow for 3G and 4G.  Alan, try a couple of different speed tests before drawing conclusions.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson