[nfbcs] Videos and buffering.

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Wed Dec 22 16:23:46 UTC 2010

Gabe,  The test I mentioned in my note earlier today was

http://www.speedtest.net

Which has seemed to be accurate when I've used it.  If the site that you mention is measuring in bytes or characters, that could be part of the difference I
am seeing but I don't think it explains it all.  Unfortunately, most ISP's seem to advertise in Bits per second, so the average consumer would need to know
this.  Is this on their site?

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson