[nfbcs] Accessibility of interactive / point-of-sales (POS) devices

E.J. Zufelt lists at zufelt.ca
Wed Feb 17 19:47:00 UTC 2010

Good afternoon,

I mean generally any interactive device, but specifically devices that
would have similarities to the point-of-sale devices used by customers
to make  purchase transactions with bank and credit cards.  So, I
would see accessible ATMs as falling into the category of similar
devices, whereas smartphones may be a little to general.  Thanks for
helping me to clarify exactly what I am looking for, I was trying to
be as detailed as possible, without narrowing the possible range of
suggestions that I receive in response.

Thanks,
Everett Zufelt
http://zufelt.ca