[nfbcs] Using the Remedy Product

Wm. Ritchhart william.ritchhart at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 18 01:02:43 UTC 2010

Gary,

We are using Remedy where I work.  We just changed to it in November.  The
desk top client is not useable in any way I could determine.  However I am
finding the web client useable.  It does require a lot, (and I mean a lot),
of switching back and forth between the virtual and jaws cursor.

Thanks, William