[nfbcs] Word Symbols

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 00:26:34 UTC 2010

Hello,

Can anyone tell me how to pull up the symbols in MS Word that correspond to
paragraph markers and such?  I want, for example, to be able to Search and
Replace unnecessary line breaks.  Also, is there a list somewhere of these
symbols?  I don't know if the Braille Sense Plus can insert tabs into
documents.  My sense is that it cannot, and so how would I go about
replacing new lines in a file with New Line plus a .5 tab in MS Word?
Thanks in advance for any help.

Joe