[nfbcs] NVDA and IE find

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Jul 11 16:41:26 UTC 2010

I like to use control-f in IE to find what I'm looking for on complicated
websites.  I am having trouble using this find with NVDA.  I open the find
dialog, put in what I want to find, tab to next, hit enter.  It finds the
first thing, but if I hit f3 to refind, it doesn't do it.
Anyone know how to make find work with NVDA?

Also, my sister-in-law is trying to use NVDA with Windows 7, with less
success than I am having with XP.  Are there other low-cost screen readers
she could try with Windows 7, or is there some trick to make NVDA work
better?  She is a total novice with computers, which complicates things.
TIA.
Tracy
  r-in-law is try