[nfbcs] satogo

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Mon Jul 12 15:44:32 UTC 2010

Hi,

I should clarify. SAToGo is free, but it's only available from the satogo.com Web site. You can't run it as your computer starts. For this, you need the full version of System Access, which has several different pricing models. Please call Serotek sales department at 866-202-0520.

Many of System Access's commands are the same as those for JAWS. Open list/combo boxes with alt+down arrow is fairly standard. You can read up on all the help docs here:
http://help.samobile.net

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY