[nfbcs] NFBTRANS Under Windows 7

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Tue Jul 20 17:31:48 UTC 2010

On the GW Micro list, there was some discussion of running NFBTRANS under Windows 7.  Apparently 16-bit applications such as NFBTRANS will not run wexcept in
XP compatibility mode.  One of the GW Micro techs observed that the code for NFBTRANS says it can be compiled under DJGPP, and that it is probably possible to
compile NFBTRANS as a 32-bit console application which would allow it to run under Windows 7, 64-bit.

Since I haven't compiled any C code for at least a decade, I am wondering if there is anyone here who might be able to experiment some with this?

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson