[nfbcs] Outlook Question

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 26 01:47:58 UTC 2010

For a long time I used Outlook Express at home and Outlook at work. When
Outlook Express wanted to reorganize its folders to save space, it would ask
or I could tell it I wanted it to do the job. With Outlook, since it ran on
an exchange server, Any maintenance required were done by folks who
maintained our email system.

Now I am using 2003 at home. Other than archiving from time to time, is
there anything I should do to reorganize the folders and free unused space?
Also, if I want to move my Outlook files to a second machine, must I move
more than the PST files to get my folders?

Gary