[nfbcs] Google Maps and accessibility

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Mon Jun 7 17:58:34 UTC 2010

Tracy,

I have used Google Maps in the past to get directions, and there is a Screen Reader link near the beginning of the page.  This won't deal with the phone issue, but
it might help you get directions at home.  I just went in there now and found the screen reader link but was not able to get directions.  However, maybe if you have
an interest you could experiment and let us know what you find out.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson