[nfbcs] Wanted: PC consultant in NYC or north NJ

Wm. Ritchhart william.ritchhart at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 7 16:59:03 UTC 2010

Tracie,

I don't know what terminal emulator your husband is using.  I suggest the
following.

*  Launch the terminal emulator.
*  Launch the jaws configuration manager.
*  Set the blinking cursor option.
*  Increase the blink rate to 100.
*  save the updated configuration.
*  Go to the settings option in the emulator.
*  Change the cursor to blinking.
*  Change the cursor to underline.
*  Save the settings.

I use Attachmate at work and the above fixed the problem you describe and
this help is free.  Most emulators have similar tweaking that is needed.

William