[nfbcs] At Bat11

Hyde, David W. (ESC) david.hyde at wcbvi.k12.wi.us
Fri Apr 1 14:51:31 UTC 2011

Now for those who are long time IPhone users, I am not. I generally allow myself one question that has an obvious answer per day. Of course for me, the answer isn't obvious, so I ask the question.

I just bought this app from the app store. Do I also need an MLB.com account to use it? Does this mean I get to pay twice? Thanks for your help. My next goal is to ask better questions. Oh for the days of Fortran and card readers.

David Hyde, Professional Development Coordinator Wisconsin Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired 1700 W. State Street Janesville WI 53546
608-758-6152 (office)
608-751-0960 (cell)
608-758-6169 (fax)
866-284-1107 ext. 34 (toll free)