[nfbcs] Mobile Accessibility is Now Available for Purchase

Ryan Mann rmann0581 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 02:07:38 UTC 2011

For dialing, it is more efficient, at least for me to put people I call regularly in contacts.  Then I can push the Home button and speak something like call John Doe.  If you don't want to use your voice, you can double-tap on contacts, then double-tap on the person's name, then double-tap on work or mobile.  Then the person's number is dialed.  Navigating menus are easy once you know the gestures.  For example, you can usually flick right to go to the next control and left to go to the previous control.  After you are on an option you want to choose, you double-tap to choose it.  Until you actually try out an IPhone, you might not totally understand what I just said, but hopefully it made some since.