[nfbcs] USB drive on two machines at the same time?

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sat Apr 9 17:53:15 UTC 2011

Yes.  In addition, I would observe that entities aren't only worried about
security of information; they're worried about the integrity and security of
their systems.  As I said earlier, my employer won't even allow a person's
private computer to be connected in any way, shape or form to its networks.
I suspect you'd run into the same thing and you could talk about efficiency
and accessibility till you're blue in the face and get nowhere.

Mike