[nfbcs] recording web audio

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Tue Apr 26 14:15:07 UTC 2011

Hello Brian and everyone,

    Give RecordPad from NCH Software a try. I believe you'll be happy with
the results. It's just one of a number of programs this company offers that
are very accessible with screen readers right out-of-the-box. Their Web Site
is:
http://www.nch.com.au

    You will receive a 10-day trial version that you can upgrade if the
software meets your needs. Check out their other packages as well. As I say
many of them work quite well with screen readers. We use RecordPad, WavePad,
(an audio production program similar to Sound Forge and the like,) and
Doxillian a document file converter that is very good. Some of their
products are free of charge while others must be purchassed prior to
expiration of the trial period or can continue to be used free of charge
provided NCH is acknowledged on Web Sites. This is true of BroadWave their
audio streaming program. Hope this helps.

Peter Donahue