[nfbcs] Downloading Eloquence?

Doug Lee dgl at dlee.org
Fri Aug 5 19:06:55 UTC 2011

There is currently no legal way to use Eloquence with NVDA. However,
there is a move afoot to try to change this.  To add your support to
the idea of making this possible, go to http://goo.gl/NJtdc (that's a
shortened URL for a Google Docs form that is very accessible) and fill
out the form you see there.  The anticipated cost for NVDA with
Eloquence, if this project flies, is $30 Australian, which I believe
is close to $30 US nowadays.