[nfbcs] Firefox and a disappearing menu bar

Liz Bottner liz.bottner at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 15:38:19 UTC 2011

Hi,
    Thanks! I'm not exactly sure how I did it, but between pushing F11 a few
times, and apparently pressing Alt and then F10 afterwards brings back the
menu bar when hidden, (thanks to Google for that one), I was able to make
the menu bar reappear again. Thank you! I just wish I knew what made it
disappear in the first place so that I can avoid it in future.

Take care.

Liz Bottner
Guiding Eyes Graduate Council
GEB Voicemail:  800-942-0149 Ext. 2531