[nfbcs] Secure Shell to Unix system & Accessibility

Ross Pollpeter rpollpeter at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 30 03:58:21 UTC 2011

I am using a Secure Shell (SSH) that provides a secure terminal session to a
remote UNIX-based host at my university for a computer programming course
I'm taking.  I can read the information in the window using JAWS cursor, but
I'm having difficulty being able to freely use the PC Cursor.  Using the
JAWS cursor does allow me to utilize my Braille display.  Does anyone have
any suggestions to make this set up more accessible or a little more
efficient?

Thanks,
Ross P.
Omaha, NE