[nfbcs] Secure Shell to Unix system & Accessibility

Doug Lee dgl at dlee.org
Tue Aug 30 06:44:18 UTC 2011

If you can find a way to check and/or control this, make sure your ssh
client is using a blinking cursor, not a solid block. JAWS has trouble
with solid-block cursors.  Short of that, you could try another ssh
client if that's permitted. The one in Cygwin works pretty well for
me, but of course Cygwin is more to install than just an ssh client. I
don't think I've used any others in Windows though, so I can't
recommend a specific alternative.