[nfbcs] Secure Shell to Unix system & Accessibility

Nicole B. Torcolini at Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Wed Aug 31 00:07:15 UTC 2011

Is it possible for you to mount it as a virtual drive? When possible, if I
have to use the Unix system, I mount my part of the system, edit the files
on my local system, then use the commandline only for compiling. Also, just
out of curiosity, is there a particular reason that you have to use the Unix
system for java when java is supported by windows?