[nfbcs] jAWS and Deep Freeze

Dr. Denise M Robinson deniserob at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 14:33:12 UTC 2011

Hey Fred
Yes, I have used Deep Freeze with Jaws. It has been several years, but
after some tweaking I did get it to work. The more schools I work with I am
noticing other config issues. It may not be Deep Freeze, it may be
something else they are using that is giving jaws problems. Do they have a
dedicated video card for Jaws, or is he trying to share with the computer?
Is the computer a Dell?
Denise

--
Denise

Denise M. Robinson, TVI, Ph.D.
CEO, TechVision
Virtual Instructor for blind/low vision
Email:  yourtechvision at gmail.com <deniserob at gmail.com>
Website with hundreds of informational articles & lessons all done with
keystrokes: www.yourtechvision.com <http://yourtechvision.com>