[nfbcs] braille blazer thoughts

Dr. Denise M Robinson deniserob at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 19:43:48 UTC 2011

Rick
I found about 5 Index D and index S embossers a couple years ago on ebay
(brl blazer is a bit older and more tweaking would be needed with the new
computers)...I had parents and schools buy them up. With a bit of tweaking,
they all work great still
Denise

--
Denise

Denise M. Robinson, TVI, Ph.D.
CEO, TechVision
Virtual Instructor for blind/low vision
Email:  yourtechvision at gmail.com <deniserob at gmail.com>
Website with hundreds of informational articles & lessons all done with
keystrokes: www.yourtechvision.com <http://yourtechvision.com>