[nfbcs] Computer games

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Dec 14 15:21:27 UTC 2011

I just discovered the computer games at blindsoftware.com, and I'm having
a blast playing them.  They have a lot of action.  Are there other
action-type accessible games out there?  I have Grizzly Gulch, but it's
pretty slow compared to the BSC games.  I've heard of a computer baseball
game, but don't know anything about it really.  I'd want to try and hit
the pitch, run the bases, play centerfield!
Anyway, now I can spend time goofing off and playing games, just like
sighted guys do.  If anyone has recommendations for other games, I'd love
to hear them.
Tracy