[nfbcs] Slightly OT Mobile Me Email Account

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Mon Dec 19 03:30:43 UTC 2011

Nicole,

Here is one possibility although I do not use that service.  Some ISP's block the use of standard SMTP ports when
one goes outside of their network to avoid that network being used to send spam remotely and such.  If you already
have authenticated SMTP checked, you might need to see if the mail hosts supports any alternative SMTP ports.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson

On Sun, 18 Dec 2011 15:53:49 -0800, Nicole B. Torcolini at Home wrote:

>    Does anyone on the list have a mobile me email account that they use with outlook express? I can receive email
from my mobile me account, but I cannot send email..