[nfbcs] Gmail and odd thing happening with jaws 12

Frendly_Nadia blindhelpfultech at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 21:40:01 UTC 2011

HI NFB Gui and Computer Science list members,
'
I am running the following:
1. Widnows 7 pro 32bit
2. Laptop Latatue E6520
3. Jaws 12 Pro
4. IE 9 and gmail

Here is what is happening in the last few  months when I use the gmail
page along with jaws 12. I open up IE 9 and log into my gmail and its
in "standerd view" I did not notice for a while.  When I now to try to
attach a file IE freezes and closes. When I open it with my screen
reader off it works fine. I can use basic HTML and it works fine. I
need spell check watch also freezes the  Internet Browser.

If anyone has a any idea that would be great and by the way I
contacted FS for jaws support and they where less then helpful. They
told me the basics, but have not gotten back to me.

Thanks for reading this and taking your time to help me out.Happy
hollidays to all and a good new year.