[nfbcs] Certiport (wasJava Certification)

Jaquiss, Robert RJaquiss at nfb.org
Fri Dec 23 16:22:00 UTC 2011

Robert Jaquiss
National Federation of the Blind
200 East Wells Street at Jernigan Place
Baltimore, Maryland 21230
Phone: 410-659-9314, ext. 2422
Hello:

     I am responding to a comment that mentioned Certiport. In 2010, I took and pass the IC3 certification with Certiport. The only way I could do it was to get an extension for time and to also have a reader. Certiport was quite fast in making the necessary changes. I supplied my own reader, but the instructor was in the room when I took my test. The questions I dealt with were fairly short. I would think you would need to see the Java in braille to deal with it. There are legal issues here.

Regards,

Robert