[nfbcs] Fwd: [UACCESS-L] Announcing JWin - a program forinstalling the Java Access Bridge on Windows

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Sat Dec 31 19:53:10 UTC 2011

I have not tried this installer yet, but generally Jamal Mazrui who is behind the Empowerment Zone does not charge for
software.  Nicole is correct that there have been recent version of the Windows Access Bridge for 64-bit machines
that don't have installers.  There are some other features that make this procedure worth a look.

It should be noted that Windows Access Bridge does not make all Java programs accessible, and some Java
programs are accessible without using the Access Bridge.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson