[nfbcs] need to interview somebody

Stanzel, Susan - Kansas City, MO susan.stanzel at kcc.usda.gov
Mon Feb 7 13:34:47 UTC 2011

Hi Everyone,

I did an interview with John Russo. It was quickand painless. I am not totally blind, but I really don't use sight in my programming experience. John needs more people to interview. At this time he needs people in the western and Midwest portions of the United States. Otherwise, his results will not be as impressive. I had several suggestions of people for him to contact, but I didn't feel at liberty to give out contact information. Please contact him and do an interview.

Susie Stanzel
Treasurer NFB in Computer Science
Programmer at the United States Department of Agriculture