[nfbcs] An idea for a new list. Any thoughts?

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 02:00:28 UTC 2011

I'd be interested.--Joe

From: nfbcs-bounces at nfbnet.org
[mailto:nfbcs-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Kevin Reeves
Sent: Sunday, February 13, 2011 8:37 PM
To: NFB in Computer Science Mailing List
Subject: [nfbcs] An idea for a new list. Any thoughts?

Hey folks. I'm really interested to know if anyone would be
interested in a list for blind users of content management
systems for managing blogs and websites. The reason I ask this
is because I know that there is a web masters list, but it
deals with all forms of web content creation, especially as it
pertains to those who manage the nfb sites themselves. I'm
really interested in building a community of blind folks, both
professional and amateur, who use content management systems
such as wordpress, drupal, etc. This would really spark
discussions about ways to build and manage themes that are
visually captivating while maintaining accessibility, plugin
recommendations, web 2.0 integration, API's, etc. Would this be
something that folks would be interested in, or is this just
creating yet another splintered list. Just curious to open some
dialog on this.

Kevin