[nfbcs] Compuserve & Netscape, and E-mail?

Everett Gavel everett at everettgavel.com
Tue Feb 15 20:22:48 UTC 2011

Hi All,

I have a friend who uses Compuserve, Netescape (I think he said), and XP.
This guy is, oh, about 100 years old (I hope he doesn't read this!), and not
exactly computer-savvy.  I am unfamiliar with CS.com, but it sounds slightly
proprietary.  He says there's no particular "Forward" button to click on
when he wants to share a message with others.  Can anyone give me a few
steps to share with him on how to forward messages in a CS.com account?
Preferably so that the text of the message is appended below whatever you
might care to add to it before sending?

Thanks in advance for any help here.

Strive On!
Everett