[nfbcs] [Trainer-talk] Outlook 2010 question

Andrews, David B B (DEED) David.B.Andrews at state.mn.us
Wed Feb 16 14:59:59 UTC 2011

It is more the same than different, but the ribbon will crop up more.  In outlook 2007, if you wanted to look at a table in your browser -- outlook didn't handle well, the command was alt-h, x v.  In 2010 it is alt-h, a, v.

Don't know about import as office 2010 was pushed from our Mother agency and data etc., stayed in place.

Dave