[nfbcs] Audacity

humberto humbertoa5369 at netzero.net
Sat Feb 19 03:09:20 UTC 2011

I know how to use Audacity with JAWS. While you are in Audacity,
the commands are.
To start recording. press letter R.
To stop recording: press spacebar.
to pause playback/recording: press letter P.
there is also a menu bar that is accessible with JAWS, and there
are useful items like a file menu, edit menu, effects menu, and
so forth. It contains more advanced features and functions that
actually JAWS talks through. If you have the right codect, you
can even go to the file menu, and down arrow to export as an MP3,
and you can save your recording as an mp3 file.
Hope this helps you.

recording function?