[nfbcs] Jaws 12 and Adobe Reader 10

Rasmussen, Lloyd lras at loc.gov
Tue Feb 22 14:55:46 UTC 2011

Window-Eyes has no problem reading stuff with Adobe Reader X, other than the update manager which pops up from time to time.  Talk with FS about it.  It should be working.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Senior Project Engineer
National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped
Library of Congress   202-707-0535
http://www.loc.gov/nls
The preceding opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of the Library of Congress, NLS.