[nfbcs] Java Access Bridge question

qubit lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 25 15:50:49 UTC 2011

Actually, eclipse does not use the swing library and therefore does not need
the bridge.

Eclipse uses the SWT library to manage the display, which uses native
controls and therefore ignores the access bridge.
I don't know why your version isn't working.
Hopefully someone else can suggest an answer.
--le