[nfbcs] Outlook 2003 & Text Editors

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 18:33:25 UTC 2011

Hello,

I have multiple accounts set up under one profile in Outlook 2003.
Unfortunately, the only way I can get my signatures to link up to each
account is to use Microsoft Word 2003 as my editor.  My questions then:

1. Has anyone found a way to make working with Outlook and Microsoft a more
smooth process?  Working with Word as my editor makes the process rather
choppy and slow.

2. Has anyone found a way to facilitate the process of associating specific
signatures with specific accounts on outbound messages?  Even though I
switch accounts, my primary signature remains visible.

Let me know if the above made any sense, and if so, if you might have any
suggestions.  Thanks all.

Joe