[nfbcs] The 2011 Annual Meeting of the NFB in Computer Science

Curtis Chong curtischong at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 1 16:59:18 UTC 2011

Greetings:

A number of people have inquired about the possibility of obtaining copies of the audio recording of the 2011 meeting of the NFB in Computer Science.

It has been and continues to be a longstanding tradition of this organization that audio recordings are made available to people who pay our five dollar registration fee.  Also, if someone wishes to be placed on our email list (this has nothing to do with the NFBCS listserv on NFB-NET), then an annual fee of $5 is required.  Usually, we collect this money at our annual meeting.  However, if you are not able to attend our meeting, you can send me a check for five dollars, payable to the NFB in Computer Science.  My postal address is:

3663 Grand Avenue, Unit 606
Des Moines, Iowa  50312

I apologize for any confusion that my earlier message may have caused.

Yours sincerely,

Curtis Chong, President
National Federation of the Blind in Computer Science