[nfbcs] JAWS and Office 2007.

Wm. Ritchhart william.ritchhart at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 15 20:14:41 UTC 2011

Just started reading this string.  So someone might have already answered
it.  There is no classic view to make Office 2007 work like Office 2003.
However, if you know the Office 2003 short cut keys they will mostly work in
2007.  Also, there will be no hint what to press next.  Once you start the
short cut, 2007 and Jaws expect you to know the remaining key strokes.

Thanks, William