[nfbcs] Kindle app accessible?

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Wed Jun 1 18:48:36 UTC 2011

Tracy:

Are you talking about the iPhone app? If so, the app itself is very accessible. However, it
kindle books are not. In other words, you can operate the app just fine but the book screens appear blank to VoiceOver. Try to find the book in the iBookstore. iBooks works just great!
Mike Freeman
sent from my iPhone