[nfbcs] Facebook Problems

Nicole B. Torcolini at Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Fri Jun 3 02:53:17 UTC 2011

Please excuse me if this is slightly off topic. I think that I have done something to my facebook account and cannot figure out how to undo it. Usually, near the top, there is a link each for Friend Requests, Messages, and Notifications. Those links have disappeared. If there is a new one of one of these, a number appears, but, in order to activate it, I have to route the JAWS cursor to the PC cursor and click it with the touch pad buttons. Does anyone know what I inadvertently changed? If it makes a difference, I use Firefox to access Facebook.

Thanks,
Nicole