[nfbcs] [Trainer-talk] Outlook question

Jim jp100 at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 5 06:22:12 UTC 2011

Thanks Josh and everyone else!
Let me ask one other question related.
You know how Outlook has that autofill feature that remembers email
addresses, right?
I have several of them that are in that autofill memory but are not in my
address book or contacts list.  Could I somehow include all of them into
that particular message I want to send, or could I find a way to select all
of their names and send a message as well?
Basically, can I send a message to all of the people in the autofill memory?
Jim